This PKI and Active Directory training address those that intend to implement a PKI solution.
Basic understanding of Active Directory administration and system security.
During this PKI and Active Directory training you will learn how to plan, install and manage PKI and ADCS in your own environment.
Manuals and examples in e-format, best practises, sample files and tools.
After completing this hands-on PKI and Active Directory training
, you will be able to:
· Describe PKI and the major components of a PKI.
· Design a certification authority (CA) hierarchy to meet business requirements.
· Install Certificate Services to create a CA hierarchy.
· Perform certificate management tasks, CA management tasks, and plan for disaster recovery of Certificate Services.
· Create and publish a certificate template, and replace an existing certificate template.
· Enroll a certificate manually, auto-enroll a certificate, and enroll a smart card certificate.
· Implement key archival and recovery in ADCS.
· Configure trust between organizations by configuring and implementing qualified subordination.
· Deploy smart cards in a Windows environment.
· Secure a Web environment by implementing SSL security and certificate-based authentication for Web applications.
· Implementing and managing Certificate based BitLocker Data Recovery
· Implement and use code signing
Overview of Public Key Infrastructure
· Introduction to PKI
· Introduction to Cryptography
· Certificates and Certification Authorities
Designing a Certification Authority Hierarchy
· Identifying CA Hierarchy Design Requirements
· Common CA Hierarchy Designs
· Documenting Legal Requirements
· Analyzing Design Requirements
· Designing a CA Hierarchy Structure
· Identifying Applications and Certificate Holders
· Identifying Technical and Business Requirements
· Designing a CA Hierarchy
Creating a Certification Authority Hierarchy
· Configuring CAPolicy.inf
· Creating an Offline CA
· Validating Certificates
· Planning CRL Publication
· Defining CRL and AIA Publication Settings
· Publishing the CRL and AIA Information
· Validating the PKI Health of your CA Hierarchy
Managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
· Introduction to PKI Management
· Managing Certificates
· Managing Certification Authorities
· Planning for Disaster Recovery
· Role Separation
· Restricting Certificate Managers
· Enabling Certificate Services Auditing
Configuring Certificate Templates
· Introduction to Certificate Templates
· Designing and Creating a Certificate Template
· Publishing a Certificate Template
· Managing Changes in a Certificate Template
· Delegating Certificate Template Administration Permissions
· Superseding a Certificate Template
Configuring Certificate Enrollment
· Introduction to Certificate Enrollment
· Enrolling Certificates Manually
· Autoenrolling Certificates
Key Archival and Recovery
· Introduction to Key Archival and Recovery
· Implementing Key Archival and Recovery
PKI Trust Between Organizations
· Introduction to Advanced PKI Hierarchies
· Qualified Subordination Concepts
· Configuring Constraints in a Policy.inf File
· Implementing Qualified Subordination
Deploying Smart Cards
· Introduction to Smart Cards
· Enrolling Smart Card Certificates
· Deploying Smart Cards
· Smart Card Enrollment Agent Requests
· Planning for Re-enrollment
Securing Web Traffic by Using SSL
· Introduction to SSL Security
· Enabling SSL on a Web Server
· Implementing Certificate-based Authentication
· Certificate Mapping in Active Directory
· Certificate Mapping in IIS
Configuring BitLocker Recovery
· Introduction to BitLocker Recovery
· Configuring BitLocker recovery
· Recovering BitLocker volumes
· Introduction to Code Signing
· Implementing code signing templates
· Managing trusted publishers
If this PKI training
didn't meet you requirements, please check out our other hands-on-tranings in IT-security here.
In additionto our prime Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Active Directory training we also offer consulting in this area. More information here!